Issue: User shift deletes or move items into PST file from his/her calendar. The items can be seen in dumpster OR "Recoverable Items" folder within Dumpster.
1. Login to user mailbox via MFCMapi
2. Open content table for "Recoverable Items" Folder.
3. Sort by "Item type" i.e. IPM.Appointment.
4. Copy all IPM.Appointment messages.
5. Paste it under "Top of information Store\CalendaR" with "Message Move" checked.
Results: User will see lot of duplicates along with original recovered data.
I am thinking if it has something to do with internal corruption within appointment which was caused due to Single item recoevry and was fixed in Exchange 2010 SP2 RU3?