Query for message delivery location

Aug 29, 2014 at 9:07 AM
Hello,

We would like to use MRMAPI to query for the message delivery locations for the exchange account configured in the default outlook profile.

We want to identify which users have set their exchange account delivery to a pst file.

Best regards,

Rediers Kristof
Coordinator
Aug 29, 2014 at 1:37 PM
You want to dump the Receive Folder Table. I just added that in the last update.
Aug 29, 2014 at 3:47 PM
Hello,

I just ran the receive folder option and how would this tell me if the user is using a PST or an OST to delever his mail to?
Coordinator
Aug 29, 2014 at 4:45 PM
Are you able to make the determination with MFCMAPI? If so, what properties are you looking at?
Sep 2, 2014 at 6:49 AM
Hello,

No i'm unable to determine the actual property i'm looking for. At least i'm not 100% certain...
The technical question is...
How to identify users that are using a PST as a delivery location for new email.

I think it's:
Tag: 0x6610001F
Type: PT_UNICODE
Property Name(s): PR_PROFILE_OFFLINE_STORE_PATH_W
Other Names: PR_PROFILE_OFFLINE_STORE_PATH, PR_CONTAB_FOLDER_ENTRYID, PR_PROFILE_OFFLINE_STORE_PATH_A, PidTagContactAddressBookFolderEntryId

If that is indeed the property i need...
How would i be able to query this property for the default profile and the default account?
Coordinator
Sep 8, 2014 at 1:46 PM
If that's a property in the profile, you could use mrmapi to export the profile, then search through the output.