Errors compiling

Jan 17, 2012 at 2:50 PM

I have Visual Studio 2008 and I have grabbed the source code from SVN.  When I compile (Debug on Win32) I get the following errors.  Am I missing some prereq?

Compiling...

cl : Command line warning D9040 : ignoring option '/analyze'; Code Analysis warnings are not available in this edition of the compiler

ParentWnd.cpp

WINVER not defined. Defaulting to 0x0600 (Windows Vista)

c:\my projects\mfcmapi\UIFunctions.h(60) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_MSAA'

c:\my projects\mfcmapi\UIFunctions.h(60) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

c:\my projects\mfcmapi\UIFunctions.h(60) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

Creating browse information file...

Microsoft Browse Information Maintenance Utility Version 9.00.21022

Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

BSCMAKE: error BK1506 : cannot open file '.\Debug\AbDlg.sbr': No such file or directory

Build log was saved at "file://c:\My Projects\mfcmapi\Debug\BuildLog.htm"

MFCMapi - 4 error(s), 1 warning(s)

Coordinator
Jan 17, 2012 at 2:58 PM

The first error is because your version of Visual Studio does not include code analysis. You can turn that option off.

The WINVER output is normal.

The last error suggests MSAAMENUINFO isn’t defined for you. This structure is defined in oleacc.h, which should already be included through windowsx.h.

Jan 17, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I updated to SDK 7.1 and still get the same error.  Tried another machine with Visual Studio 2008 and got the same errors.  Still looking.

Coordinator
Jan 17, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Did you try looking for that header?

Jan 17, 2012 at 5:45 PM

oleacc.h is there.  I set the SDK using WindowsSdkVer.exe to 7.1.  I use Visual Studio for C#...do I need to do anything special to it for a C++ project? 

Coordinator
Jan 17, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Did the header have the definition in it? Did you try including it?